Sunrise over Brisbane City, Queensland Australia: A New Day Dawning........

In a hurting world, you and I CAN make a difference..... in our own lives by

improving our health and thus reducing stress: and also in the lives of our loved  

ones and those special to us.

A New Day Dawning
ABN: 40 782 339 239

Just Pure Colostrum

first 16 hour milking

Get Adobe Flash player

What are Immunoglobulins?

Hi there,

We often are asked a question about Immunoglobulins, which are also called Antibodies; and why are they important?

The best description I’ve seen is in a medical textbook “Peptide Immunotherapy, A Physicians Reference Guide to Colostrum”, by Dr Andrew Keech PhD.

See if this helps you too.

Dr Keech says..…”they are the main component of the Adaptive immune system. (My comment - remember there is also the Innate immune system).

So when an antigen, which is a foreign protein, is found by scout cells in the body anywhere, a series of events, a chain, starts which results in the antibodies specific to that antigen being produced by certain blood cells; these are B lymphocytes. These specific antibodies fit the antigens like a key in a lock.

The disabled antigen is then targeted for destruction by the immune system”.

Isn’t this really good news?

High peptide pure colostrum is very rich in Immunoglobulins.

Disclaimer:
Information provided on this site is for educational use only and is not intended as medical advice.
If you have any serious health concerns you should always check with your health care practitioner before
self-administering remedies. These products are not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical condition.