Sunrise over Brisbane City, Queensland Australia: A New Day Dawning........

In a hurting world, you and I CAN make a difference..... in our own lives by

improving our health and thus reducing stress: and also in the lives of our loved  

ones and those special to us.

A New Day Dawning
ABN: 40 782 339 239

Just Pure Colostrum

first 16 hour milking

Get Adobe Flash player

What Makes Our Colostrum Different From The Others

Be aware that there are many different "colostrum" products available.

Many of these are NOT pure colostrum - these cheaper products have added fillers, vitamins and minerals, dextrose etc. which are not needed when you use PURE Colostrum. <<see what's in Colostrum>>

And they must be sold as a food, not a Supplement; they will not have any government Registration (i.e. TGA).

Prices as low as $16.95 for a 300gm tub reflect quality - you do get what you pay for.

When you buy our Pure Colostrum/ColostrumMax, you get 4 things - a tub, a scoop, a little Syntec desiccant satchell (moisture absorbant) and 300gms of Pure High Peptide Colostrum - and nothing else!

Colostrum is nature's 1st food, and has everything the new born mammal needs to start life; and older mammals like you and me need it to repair, maintain & protect our bodies from the toxic environment we all live in.

There are 2 other things you need to know:
Pasturising: The best method is Flash Pasturised (72C for 15 seconds) which is how ours is done; vat pasturised, where the product is heated up and then cooled, is much cheaper but reduces the efficacy of the colostrum by about 50%. Cheaper Colostrums may use this method.

Drying to make it a powder: Heat drying over naked flames is dheap but dangerous because dangerous nitrous oxide gas is intorduced. Ours is spray dried - the best method.

Disclaimer:
Information provided on this site is for educational use only and is not intended as medical advice.
If you have any serious health concerns you should always check with your health care practitioner before
self-administering remedies. These products are not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical condition.