Sunrise over Brisbane City, Queensland Australia: A New Day Dawning........

In a hurting world, you and I CAN make a difference..... in our own lives by

improving our health and thus reducing stress: and also in the lives of our loved  

ones and those special to us.

A New Day Dawning
ABN: 40 782 339 239

Just Pure Colostrum

first 16 hour milking

Get Adobe Flash player

Sugar in my coffee?

Sugar in my coffee?

Hi Friends: we've just been enjoying a coffee at Latitude 30, at Coffs Harbour north breakwater - with the most wonderful ocean and Solitary Islands views, and NW to the hills above Coffs. So to sugar. Latitude 30 has sugar at the table of course - plus the green "natVia" sachets. Have you seen them too?

Natvia comes from organic Stevia plants - and is healthy!! White sugar isn't. To quote Dr Patrich Quillan PhD; "Cancer cells are obligate sugar metabolisers"...they feed on sugar; and like the infamous high fructose corn syrup, block the signals in our brains that say....Stop Eating. You can buy natVia in stores like Coles. Another post follows shorthy. So - enjoy the coffee, guilt-free!

Published in FB 1 August 2016.

Disclaimer:
Information provided on this site is for educational use only and is not intended as medical advice.
If you have any serious health concerns you should always check with your health care practitioner before
self-administering remedies. These products are not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical condition.